Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pour Your Heart Out


Okay so this a little (maybe a lot) off topic than my normal family posts, but its just something I have to get out there!

My weight!!

I don't know what to do! It's not that I am that overweight, but I look like I'm still 4/5 months pregnant and my baby is 13 MONTHS old!! I told myself that I would really work on it this summer because I don't know about you guys, but its too hard to work out while you have a full time job AND 2 kids to chase around!

So I have now been working out (not consistently, but way more than I was!) for a little over 3 weeks and I have not lost a pound! NOT 1 FREAKING POUND!

I don't watch what I eat, but I have been eating less because I really been running around doing things with the kids. I know me and if I stay in this house all day I will graze all day long!

I know its not going to magically come off, but a little help from above would be nice.

My only real problem area is my stomach! I didn't gain as much weight with Stone as I did with Addy. And I've almost lost all of the weight I did put on with him (only about 3 pounds shy). But I still look pregnant!

I am really (REALLY) starting to hate all of my friends and others that I know that are back down to their size and don't even look like they have had a baby. I guess the real reason this is bothering me so much is because it's summer and I have to wear a bathing suit! I'm also getting really sick and tired of people asking me when I am due and I have to tell them I'm not. Then they give me that pity look, like "Sorry you fatass!"

Thanks for listening!


2 comments:

LA Botchar said...

I have the same problem. I don't know who is more embarrassed by the "when are you due" question: them, or me?!
But I discovered something about that "bump" that is lingering..no matter how healthy I eat, or exercise ---- I have a stomach separation!!! My stomach muscles actually ripped apart on the last pregnancy and never knitted back together. Thus, it(and all the organs that are supposed to be held back BY those stomach muscles) protrude. Hence, what looks like a baby bump. It's not just extra weight.
Here's how you can tell - besides obviously a Dr. visit -- lie down on your stomach and raise up to do a crunchie. Does something buldge like an alien is about to burst from your tummy? If yes, then you probably have the same thing. And word to the wise: traditional situps/crunchies will only make it Bigger!! You have to work your core.

Shell said...

Hang in there, girl! It will come off!