Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mother of 2 Again

Well, I'm now the mother of 2 (AGAIN)! Addy came back home today from being at my parent's for a week. She went to GiGi's and Grandaddy's because my mom wanted Addy to go to VBS at her church. She had a great time. My brother came in on Monday to my parent's with my nephew, Jude. Jude ended up staying the rest of the week with Addy, so she had a partner in crime for the week.

Of course Jude is only 14 months old!

She got to visit my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and her cousin, Aubrey. She had a blast with them! She talked all about how Aubrey cried when she left Addy and had to go home!

My mom and dad took her and Jude out on the lake for a boat ride.





The week before Stone went to my parent's house and stayed with them while Addy stayed here for her dance camp. She had a great time at dance camp. She learned 3 dance routines in 4 days. She did really well for a 4 year old!


Of course I let her stay out too long at the pool one day and she got extremely burned! No, I'm not a bad mother! I promise I sprayed her, but she is just so fair skinned!! Her face is still pink now even after more than a week!

So now I have both of my kiddies back! It feels like normal life again! Laughs and yelling!! ;)

No comments: