Friday, April 15, 2011

Summer Reading List: Teacher Style

Well this is the first time I have ever linked up with another blog, but I wanted to try it! I am linking up with Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life.

I love to read, but rarely find time with two kiddies, a hubby, and a full time job as an educator of today's youth! The only time I find time to read is in the summer.

So what is on my reading list? I love to read books that my students read. I find them very interesting and very easy reads. The summer after I had Addison, I really got into the 39 Clues books. I LOVE them, and so does our principal! I have read all the way to #7. I have #7-10 on the bookshelf, but I haven't read them yet so they are on my list first!



A more adult book that I want to read is The Help.


I borrowed this book from a good friend of my about 2 months ago. I planned on reading it during Spring Break. Of course I got very busy and didn't get around to it!

I love reading everyone else's reading list to find great books. Maybe someday I will be able to read more often (or at least thing I want to read!).




1 comment:

Shell said...

Oh, I loved The Help!

I just finished "Room." It was good- though a little disturbing.